Why live with a dog that’s driving you nuts– just because of the coronavirus?
While the media blabbers on and on about COVID 19, you’ve probably noticed one piece of advice that the talking heads tend to gloss over:
It’s Okay To Go Outside (Especially With Your Dog!)
According to Dr. Ruth Berggren, an infectious disease specialist at UT Health San Antonio: You don’t need to stay cooped up inside your house all day as long as you’re being smart and cautious.
And it’s especially important during times like these that you stimulate your dog’s mind through training and play. It prevents a buildup of frustration and anxiety.
Your Dog Can Sense Your Emotions
As long as you maintain at least six feet from another human (and remember to wash your hands!) … you’re going to be alright.
Calm down. You’re going to be alright. Both you and your dog. But…
… your dog shouldn’t have to suffer because of this virus.
In case you’re wondering: Dogs can’t catch the coronavirus.
But even though your dog is safe, is there still a possibility that somebody (a dog trainer, for example?) carrying the coronavirus could touch your dog’s coat and then you later catch the virus when you pet your dog?
Not with our newly developed “COVID 19 Safe” dog training protocol.
Here’s How You Can Still Get Your Dog Professionally Trained (Without Risking Contagion!) … Because Of Our Newly Developed “COVID 19 Safe” Dog Training Protocol
We’ve been busy developing a safety protocol that allows you to continue to get your dog to listen to you, anywhere you go– without putting you in jeopardy of catching the COVID 19 coronavirus.
Our “COVID 19 Safe” Dog Training Protocol Means That Your Dog Won’t Miss Out On A Good Education!
This means that Family Dog Training by Pet Etiquette can still help you stop the biting, barking, nipping, chewing, pulling on the leash, running away and pretty much every other dog behavior problem you may be dealing with during these trying times. We’re offering:
- Free evaluations that are done outside… where we can maintain a strict “at least 6 feet away” distance from you at all times. Typically we don’t even need to handle your dog during the initial evaluation, but if we do– then we use a tie-out mechanism that you’ll easily attach your dog’s leash to– and then back away before we work with your dog. We’ll also be wearing nitrile gloves (and we’ll even give you a pair, too!)
- “Coronavirus-Safe” pickup and drop-off for Board & Trains. Just to play it on the safe side we’ll meet outside your home and use the same tie-out mechanism (mentioned above) for the “hand off”. Additionally, once we finish your dog’s “Board & Train” program we’ll bathe him thoroughly (just to be extra cautious) … and once bathed we only handle your dog with gloved hand.
- All private lessons are now conducted outside. Our dog trainers will coach you through the handling exercises– while staying 6 feet away at all times. Additionally (and again… just to be safe!) nitrile gloves will be provided for both you and your dog trainer.
- Skype-based One-on-One Dog Training Programs: For those desperate dog owners who need to play it “extra safe” (for example, if you’re in your Golden Years or you suffer from a compromised immune system) … your dog can still benefit! Skype is a free app that lets anyone video chat between computers, tablets and mobile devices. (Available for both Apple IOS and Google Android). We have designed a dog training “coaching” program that allows us to work with you… without even setting foot in your home!
- No Contracts: Pay As You Go in case a Stay-At-Home order is issued.
So instead of you and your dog lying around the house and losing your minds, the coronavirus may end up being the perfect opportunity to stop all of your dog’s behavior problems
Call Family Dog Training by Pet Etiquette now to learn more about our “COVID 19 Safe” Dog Training Protocol and schedule your FREE dog training consultation, evaluation and temperament test. Call: 772-284-9011.