Peace Of Mind For Busy Dog Owners
Do you love your dog, but hate the way he acts? Dog behavior can be frustrating and unpredictable, and it’s profoundly frustrating to have the cute little puppy or dog of your dreams creating turmoil in your life. Many training and behavior problems are created the first week the dog is at home. Socialization and training are crucial to creating a self-confident, well behaved dog that is strongly bonded to you. They are also the keys to preventing yappy, shy, and/or aggressive behaviors.
Let Me Help
My name is Cathy Daugaard and I provide dog training and dog board and train services to discerning Treasure Coast dog owners who need help with their dogs listening reliably at home and in public. I specialize in restoring calm to homes through a well behaved dog. As a certified dog trainer, I’m able to look at problem behavior from all angles to create the most efficient, effective solutions for transforming your dog, whether new puppy or aggressive adult, into a relaxed, enjoyable, trustworthy companion.
Here Are Just A Few Of The Things I Can Help With
- Show you how to quickly and successfully house-train your new puppy.
- Teach your high-energy pooch to walk nicely on leash.
- Solve behavior problems like nuisance barking and fear of being alone.
- Train your dog to greet people politely and not rush through doors.
- Provide Board & Train schooling for your dog while you’re on vacation.
And much more! Call 772-284-9011, contact me, or email now to reserve your dog’s spot in my training schedule or as an overnight guest.