Florida’s Foremost Puppy Trainer Will Help With All Your Puppy Essentials
A well-mannered, well-adjusted puppy is only a phone call away!
Call Cathy at 772-284-9011 for a FREE Temperament Test & Evaluation! (A $99 Value)
I have trained hundreds of puppies, and I can train yours, too!
Congratulations on your new dog!
Puppies are sooo exciting and sooo much fun! But puppies are a lot of work. They need a great deal of training and socialization if you want them to grow into friendly, well-behaved adult dogs.
It can be a little bit overwhelming. Where will s/he sleep? How do I teach them where to potty? What do I do if my puppy makes a mistake? Should I use a crate? When should I start training? How can I get my puppy to stop chewing on everything? Should I take my puppy to the dog park? What is the best way to socialize my puppy?….the list of questions is endless.
Your pet’s behavior and temperament now depends completely on your care, appropriate socialization and training. Success or failure is in your hands.
When should you start training your puppy?
Many training and behavior problems are created the first week the pup is at home. Time is of the essence for owners to provide a huge heaping of high quality socialization and schooling. This is the key to creating a socially self-confident, well behaved puppy that is strongly bonded to you. It is also the key to preventing yappy, shy, and/or aggressive behaviors from developing later in life!
If your dog is older, don’t delay and risk him continuing to practice inappropriate behavior. Now is never too soon and it’s never too late.
Family Dog Training will…
- Answer all your questions
- Help with all puppy essentials, from potty training and manners to beginning obedience
- Stop bad habits before they start
- Prevent serious problems like fear, aggression, and home alone problems
- Calm the unruly adolescent dog
And You Get…
- Convenient service in your home or our even easier board and train program
- A customized puppy training program tailored to your needs
- The personal, one-on-one attention of a friendly professional, certified dog trainer
Choose convenient training in your home or even easier board & train