That’s right! I guarantee that I can train your dog and that my training will meet your needs and your dog’s needs.
Pet Etiquette will come to your house, go to the park, or take your dog into my home . . . whatever is required for success.
Many dog owners I speak to have already gone through training programs with their dog and still need help getting the dog to listen or stop some unwanted behavior. It’s unusual to find a dog trainer who can GUARANTEE that their training will work.
What makes Pet Etiquette different and how can they guarantee their training when other can’t?
● I am not just a dog trainer. I understand the way dogs think and why they behave the way they do. I am able to teach them to behave in ways so the dog understands what you want. This way, we can resolve behavior problems at their root cause.
● I teach YOU and the dog. There are two ends of the leash, and training the dog is only part of what we do. I’ll teach you everything you need to know to train and modify your dog’s behavior. And you’ll learn how to effectively communicate clear rules in a way the dog can understand. The goal is to create a happy home environment where it’s easy to get good behavior from your pet.
● I teach obedience, not just commands. Let’s be honest. Dogs already know how to “sit” They do it all the time. What they don’t know, is to “sit” on command. Teaching dogs to do tricks (like sitting for a cookie) is pretty easy. I can get most dogs to sit for a cookie in less than 5 minutes. Owners will get their dogs to sit in less than 10 minutes. But that doesn’t mean the dog the dog is obedient and will sit each and every time it’s requested.
You see, teaching obedience is harder than teaching commands. Obedience means that the dog complies whether he wants to or not. Whether there are distractions or not. Even if there is no cookie. But obedience should not be oppressive. Pets are not slaves. Good training is not going to squash your dog’s personality. And It’s not going to turn him into robot. Investing the time to train your dog means you will have a polite, even more enjoyable buddy.
● My experience. I have been training dogs since 1989. I am certified by the National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors, a Doggone Safe Presenter, and AKC Canine Good Citizen and Puppy S.T.A.R. Evaluator. I’ve learned from some of the best trainers from America, Belgium, Germany, and South Africa.
I have used or seen used just about every training method out there and I know what works and what doesn’t work. And I know that what works for one dog may not work for YOUR dog. Dog training is not about systems or processes. One size does not fit all. I can offer limitless options because I know your dog can be trained. Learn more about me and my methods.
● Pet Etiquette offers the fastest, most effective solutions to your dog training needs. And that is in-home dog training. Most behavior problems begin in the home, and that’s the best place to solve them. Your home offers a comfortable, distraction free setting. Most dogs, and many owners, focus better and learn more quickly than in a classroom setting. Or choose an even easier Board & Train program.
● 100% instructor attention. Because you are the only student, you have our undivided attention. Since we’re working with you one on one, you’ll get all your questions answered and we work on the problems that matter most to you, so you get the best results.
● This is all I do. This is my every day, all day life. I am not a groomer or a boarding kennel that wants a little extra cash. I am not moonlighting or a fly-by-night dog trainer (there are a lot of them, unfortunately). I spend a great deal of time and energy developing and perfecting my techniques and feel that I am “gifted” in the area of dog training. I truly love my profession and clients have told me that it shows.
● I like people, too! Pet Etiquette is family friendly, fun, flexible, and easy to get along with. Most of all, I enjoy helping people and their pets live happier lives.
Pet Etiquette’s Guarantee means two things:
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing that the training methods and programs work and your dog can be trained. Pet Etiquette will come to your house, go to the park, or take your dog into my home. . .whatever is required for success.
- You receive unlimited lessons to get your dog trained the way you want. All of the programs include a certain number of lessons as a MINIMUM. So if it takes more lessons to train your dog and your family, there is no extra charge if you need more lessons to complete the program.
This is my stand on dog training. Guaranteed.
Aggression • Barking • Begging • Bolting out of doors and gates Fearfulness and shyness • Chasing cars, animals, bikes, or people Fighting • Unruliness • Guarding toys or food • House soiling Growling • Hyperactivity • Jumping on people, furniture, etc. Marking territory with urine • Pulling on a leash • Chewing Running away • Separation anxiety • … and whatever else you want
Family Dog Training by Pet Etiquette — Cathy Daugaard — 772-284-9011